Announcements for winter of 2021:
- St. Paul’s United Church Worship Service is resuming effective Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
- Zoom Sunday Worship Services at 11:00 a.m. are cancelled due to in-person worship starting February 21, 2021.
- NEW UPDATE Concerning Worship Services: Following Manitoba Covid-19 Public Health Guidelines, Masks are Mandatory.
- Please Review the New Protocol Below
- Sign-In sheets are available (please bring a pen), as we have a maximum limit of 20 people only in the sanctuary. The lower hall will be closed. The Offering Plate will be set by the sign in-sheets.
- Worship Service is half-hour
- Physical distance ~ 6 ft.(2 meters)
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the building
- No greetings/handshakes
- There will be no singing or responsive prayers
- Brenda Lyons will be our soloist
- Washrooms are Closed
- No food or beverage
- Please do not enter the kitchen area
- Elevator Use ~ Only one person at a time and wipes will be available to clean buttons and handle after use
- Exiting the church ~ Rolanda will announce the right side of the church will leave first, then the center pews and lastly the left side
- Online Services will continue to be available later Sunday, for those who are unable to attend.
- Church Office 204-534-6347.
To contact Rev. Rolanda Taylor: Cell# 204-305-0312; Home# 204-534-5882
- St. Paul’s United Church Annual Meeting is pending on the reopening restrictions.
- World Day of Prayer: First Friday in March (March 5)
To attend a Manitoba wide service please register at Eventbrite. Its free but you must register to get a ticket. Go to www.eventbrite.ca to register. When you register you will get the Zoom link. It is set up for Friday, March 5 at 1:00 pm. Please click here for more information.
- Remember to check out our Facebook Page for St. Paul’s United Church that has the Audio Recordings and Videos of the Worship Services. Please Click on the Link for our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/BoissevainUnitedChurch As well, our Website has been updated. There is a "Worship Services" page with links to the worship services.
- Rev. Taylor will be working from home.
- Worship Services, Scripture with Reflection, and Lenten Bible Study are being sent online, and worship bulletins are being delivered to those without internet.
- Minto United Church is closed until further notice due to rise of COVID 19 numbers.
- PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance) – Anyone who needs to change their PAR amount, please notify the treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at the church 204-534-6347. If you are a Credit Union member, ask them to change the memo section to include your name. Thank you.
- Those who are not on PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance), please mail your offering and/or Memorial donations to the church office at St. Paul’s United Church, Box 309, Boissevain, MB R0K 0E0. Thank you!
- Please Consider PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance). If you wish to give to St. Paul’s United Church by this method or would like more information on it, please call Cora at the church office 204-534-6347. Telephone Messages to the church office are being monitored remotely.
- Used Stamps – Please keep stamps until further notice.
- **Please be reminded to contribute to The Grateful Box as a thank you to God for birthdays, baptisms, anniversaries and other events that occur in our lives. The funds will be used for emergency purposes.
- At a time such as this, the Boissevain Food Pantry is in need of food items. Due to the Coronavirus, the Boissevain Food Pantry is only accepting cash or cheques made out to the Boissevain Food Pantry in order that the volunteers can buy food.
- Community Prayers at 9 a.m. every morning. The Community Prayers are our own individual prayers to pray for our health providers, leaders, pharmacists, workers in stores, and everyone in our community and praying for each other as we maintain our faith that the health professionals will find the solution that will end Covid-19. Prayers strengthen us, give us courage and mobilize us by God’s Spirit wherever we are, and when we are not in the church building. As people of faith, we are the church, and prayers remind us that God’s love and caring is with us all.
- There will be NO Sunday School. In-person Sunday School is suspended for 2020-2021.
- Pastoral Care Team has established a Prayer Circle. If there is a prayer request, please contact Judy McRuer (h)204-534-2284/cell 204-534-0935. All prayer requests will be kept strictly confidential
- The Boissevain Community Gay Straight Alliance (GSA) provides a safe, confidential place for the LGBT community, parents, families and allies to meet and support each other. For more information please contact email@example.com
Snazzy Seconds Thrift Shop Hours
- Snazzy Seconds is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons 1:30 – 4:00 p.m. Store is closed on Thursdays. Masks are mandatory and in store shoppers are limited to 4 at a time. Donations will be accepted in the bins behind the building.
- For AA meetings, enter the north door of the Christian Education Building.