Announcements for spring of 2021:
- New Update - In-person Worship Services are postponed until further notice due to Covid 19 numbers in town and following Manitoba Covid-19 Public Health Guidelines due to Code Red. The Church Building is Closed until Further Notice in accordance with The Manitoba Government.
- Urgent! Members requested for Leadership Team as soon as possible. In our governance we are required to have 6-7 people. We only have two people now who are actively involved. Anyone who is interested, please contact the church office.
- Property and Finance need a volunteer to tend the Manse gardens. Please call Marsha at 204-534-6017.
- Due to updated protocol restrictions, St. Paul’s United Church is unable to have In-person Annual Meeting. Therefore, the Annual Meeting is postponed to a later date for In-person Meeting. If something urgent comes up that we need a meeting, we will have a Conference Call Meeting. Details to follow. To receive a copy of the Annual Report, please phone the church office ahead of time, and pick up the Annual Report at the church. Church Office 204-534-6347.
- Rev. Taylor will be working from home. To contact Rev. Rolanda Taylor: Cell# 204-305-0312; Home# 204-534-5882
- Remember to check out our Facebook Page for St. Paul’s United Church that has the Audio Recordings and Videos of the Worship Services. Please Click on the Link for our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/BoissevainUnitedChurch As well, our Website has been updated. There is a "Worship Services" page with links to the worship services.
- Worship Services, Scripture with Reflection, and Lenten Bible Study are being sent online, and worship bulletins are being delivered to those without internet.
- Minto United Church is closed until further notice due to COVID 19 numbers.
- PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance) – Anyone who needs to change their PAR amount, please notify the treasurer at email@example.com or leave a message at the church 204-534-6347. If you are a Credit Union member, ask them to change the memo section to include your name. Thank you.
- Those who are not on PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance), please mail your offering and/or Memorial donations to the church office at St. Paul’s United Church, Box 309, Boissevain, MB R0K 0E0. Thank you!
- Please Consider PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance). If you wish to give to St. Paul’s United Church by this method or would like more information on it, please call Cora at the church office 204-534-6347. Telephone Messages to the church office are being monitored remotely.
- These Days Daily Devotions for Living by Faith – April-May-June issue is available at the church.
- Used Stamps – Please keep stamps until further notice.
- **Please be reminded to contribute to The Grateful Box as a thank you to God for birthdays, baptisms, anniversaries and other events that occur in our lives. The funds will be used for emergency purposes.
- At a time such as this, the Boissevain Food Pantry is in need of food items. Due to the Coronavirus, the Boissevain Food Pantry is only accepting cash or cheques made out to the Boissevain Food Pantry in order that the volunteers can buy food.
- Community Prayers at 9 a.m. every morning. The Community Prayers are our own individual prayers to pray for our health providers, leaders, pharmacists, workers in stores, and everyone in our community and praying for each other as we maintain our faith that the health professionals will find the solution that will end Covid-19. Prayers strengthen us, give us courage and mobilize us by God’s Spirit wherever we are, and when we are not in the church building. As people of faith, we are the church, and prayers remind us that God’s love and caring is with us all.
- There will be NO Sunday School. In-person Sunday School is suspended for 2020-2021.
- Pastoral Care Team has established a Prayer Circle. If there is a prayer request, please contact Judy McRuer (h)204-534-2284/cell 204-534-0935. All prayer requests will be kept strictly confidential
- The Boissevain Community Gay Straight Alliance (GSA) provides a safe, confidential place for the LGBT community, parents, families and allies to meet and support each other. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Snazzy Seconds Thrift Shop Hours
- Snazzy Seconds is now open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. As well as Wednesday evenings from 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. from April 1 till October. Store is closed on Thursdays. Masks are mandatory and in store shoppers are limited to 4 at a time. There will be bag sales the 1st and 3rd weeks of the month. Donations will be accepted in the bins behind the building.
- For AA meetings, please enter the north door of the Christian Education Building.