Announcements for Summer of 2021:
- A Private Family Memorial Service for Mr. Emil Treichel will be on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 in the Christian Education Room at St. Paul’s United Church at 2 p.m. Refreshments for the family will be served after the Memorial Service. Our condolences are extended to Emil’s family.
- New Update – In-Person Worship Services at St. Paul’s United Church with 50 People in the Sanctuary (50 people including Minister, Gary, Ed & Betty and Brenda Lyons) ~ September 12, 2021 ~ 11:00 a.m. Masks are Mandatory
- Please Note: In-person Worship Service with Annual Meeting will be on Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. To receive a copy of the Annual Report please phone the church office ahead of time and pick up Annual Report at the church.
- Urgent! Members requested for Leadership Team as soon as possible. In our governance we are required to have 6-7 people. We only have two people now who are actively involved. Anyone who is interested, please contact the church office.
- Remember to check out our Facebook Page for St. Paul’s United Church that has the Audio Recordings and Videos of the Worship Services. Please Click on the Link for our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/BoissevainUnitedChurch As well, our Website has been updated. There is a "Worship Services" page with links to the worship services.
- Worship Services are being sent online, and worship bulletins will be delivered to those without internet.
- Minto United Church is resuming Worship Services starting Sunday, September 12, 2021.
- Please Consider PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance). If you wish to give to St. Paul’s United Church by this method or would like more information on it, please call Alexa at the church office 204-534-6347. Telephone Messages to the church office are being monitored remotely.
- PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance) – Anyone who needs to change their PAR amount, please notify the treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at the church 204-534-6347. If you are a Credit Union member, ask them to change the memo section to include your name. Thank you.
- Those who are not on PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance), please mail your offering and/or Memorial donations to the church office at St. Paul’s United Church, Box 309, Boissevain, MB R0K 0E0. Thank you!
- These Days Daily Devotions for Living by Faith –July, August and September issues are available at the church. As well, the issues for October, November and December have arrived and they are in the Vestibule.
- Used Stamps – Please keep stamps until further notice.
- **Please be reminded to contribute to The Grateful Box as a thank you to God for birthdays, baptisms, anniversaries and other events that occur in our lives. The funds will be used for emergency purposes.
- At a time such as this, the Boissevain Food Pantry is in need of food items. Due to the Coronavirus, the Boissevain Food Pantry is only accepting cash or cheques made out to the Boissevain Food Pantry in order that the volunteers can buy food.
- Community Prayers at 9 a.m. every morning. The Community Prayers are our own individual prayers to pray for our health providers, leaders, pharmacists, workers in stores, and everyone in our community and praying for each other as we maintain our faith that the health professionals will find the solution that will end Covid-19. Prayers strengthen us, give us courage and mobilize us by God’s Spirit wherever we are, and when we are not in the church building. As people of faith, we are the church, and prayers remind us that God’s love and caring is with us all.
- There will be NO Sunday School. In-person Sunday School is suspended for 2020-2021.
- Pastoral Care Team has established a Prayer Circle. If there is a prayer request, please contact Judy McRuer (h)204-534-2284/cell 204-534-0935. All prayer requests will be kept strictly confidential
- The Boissevain Community Gay Straight Alliance (GSA) provides a safe, confidential place for the LGBT community, parents, families and allies to meet and support each other. For more information please contact email@example.com
Snazzy Seconds Thrift Shop Hours
- Please Note: With the easing of Covid restrictions we can now open Snazzy Seconds to 4 shoppers and 2 workers. We ask that you only allow 4 shoppers in at a time then lock the door. As they leave allow other customers in to shop. Shoppers are encouraged to keep their shopping to a maximum of 30 minutes.
- The store is open 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Closed Thursdays, weekends and holidays.
For A.A. Meetings, please use the Christian Education entrance.