Announcements for winter of 2021:
- Worship Services are postponed until further notice following Manitoba Covid-19 Public Health Guidelines due to Code Red. The Church Building is Closed until Further Notice in accordance with The Manitoba Government. Church Office 204-534-6347.
To contact Rev. Rolanda Taylor: Cell# 204-305-0312; Home# 204-534-5882
- Worship Services, with communion, will resume on Sunday, January 10, 2021.
- Good News! We have our Facebook Page for St. Paul’s United Church that has the Audio Recordings and Videos of the Worship Services. Please Click on the Link for our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/BoissevainUnitedChurch As well, our Website has been updated. There is a "Worship Services" page with links to the worship services.
- Reminder to All Teams – Please send the 2020 Annual Reports to the church office at email@example.com
- St. Paul’s United Church Worship Service are postponed until further notice.
- Rev. Taylor will be working from home.
- Online Services will continue to be available on Sundays.
- Worship Services, Scripture with Reflection, and Pentecost Bible Study are being sent online, and worship bulletins are being delivered to those without internet.
- Minto United Church is closed until further notice due to rise of COVID 19 numbers.
- Those who are not on PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance), please mail your offering and/or Memorial donations to the church office at St. Paul’s United Church, Box 309, Boissevain, MB R0K 0E0. Thank you!
- Please Consider PAR (Pre-Authorized Remittance). If you wish to give to St. Paul’s United Church by this method or would like more information on it, please call Cora at the church office 204-534-6347. Telephone Messages to the church office are being monitored remotely.
- Used Stamps – We are collecting used stamps.
- **Please be reminded to contribute to The Grateful Box as a thank you to God for birthdays, baptisms, anniversaries and other events that occur in our lives. The funds will be used for emergency purposes.
- At a time such as this, the Boissevain Food Pantry is in need of food items. Due to the Coronavirus, the Boissevain Food Pantry is only accepting cash or cheques made out to the Boissevain Food Pantry in order that the volunteers can buy food.
- Community Prayers at 9 a.m. every morning. The Community Prayers are our own individual prayers to pray for our health providers, leaders, pharmacists, workers in stores, and everyone in our community and praying for each other as we maintain our faith that the health professionals will find the solution that will end Covid-19. Prayers strengthen us, give us courage and mobilize us by God’s Spirit wherever we are, and when we are not in the church building. As people of faith, we are the church, and prayers remind us that God’s love and caring is with us all.
- There will be NO Sunday School. In-person Sunday School is suspended for 2020-2021.
- Pastoral Care Team has established a Prayer Circle. If there is a prayer request, please contact Judy McRuer (h)204-534-2284/cell 204-534-0935. All prayer requests will be kept strictly confidential
- The Boissevain Community Gay Straight Alliance (GSA) provides a safe, confidential place for the LGBT community, parents, families and allies to meet and support each other. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Snazzy Seconds Thrift Shop Hours
- Snazzy Seconds is open. If there are any questions or concerns call Wanda at 534-6026. Masks are mandatory and in store shoppers are limited to 4 at a time. Donations will be accepted after Christmas in the bins behind the building.
- For AA meetings, enter the north door of the Christian Education Building.